Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which is the stronger of these transmissions? I'm looking for something to take some abuse, alot of abuse, which will be the best bet?:clonk:

·
Premium Member
17,540 Posts
Re: World Class T5, Super T10, or M22 rockcrusher???

I would recommend a Tremec T-56 or TKO if you want to beat on a manual.
Super T-10 and M-22 are variants of the 1963 Borg warner T-10 made initially for the 348/409 market

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I believe the richmond super t10 is there own version which is a bit stronger, not 100% sure though. What im looking at is for the $1000-$1200 that i can get a super t10 or WC t-5 for, which is the better deal for the strength, i dont care about the 4sp-5pd difference, just the strength...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Hey Big Dave, I've looked into them before, even for a basic m22 through them its $1800 before shipping, around another $1000 for the "spec25" m22, at the moment im looking at the $1000-$1500 shipped range unfortunately, thats why at the moment im really looking towards the super t10 or the world class t5, I can get a good deal on either of those through autozone.... good discount!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

so... back to the question, we shall omit the m22 rockcrusher. Which of these is stronger the super t10 or the world class t5? I'm really just looking at these two transmissions at the moment. I know there are lots of stronger transmissions out there. But im just trying to find out which of these two is stronger... so any input on these two transmissions would be great.... Thanks!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

what company did you get the tko from phillip? did it require a different bellhousing? id like to have something that i can use my aluminum bellhousing and my current shifter with, getting the tko by itself may only be a couple hundred over but the accesories(if it doesnt come with) would put me way over my budget

1 - 10 of 10 Posts