Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this engine 12 years ago. It was a fresh rebuild from a frame off restored, SS 350 all original 1969 Nova 4 speed car.
The new owner immediately yanked the motor and did a COPO 427 Clone car. The car is still out there, but may still be with that same guy who cast this one aside.

I need to make some space, so i wanted to move out some of my motor collection. not sure at all what these things are worth anymore.
All numbers matching - EVERYTHING - includes alternator, original smog manifold's, complete original smog system, WP pulley and 772 fan assembly, and GF432 filter.
The only thing I don't have is the Air Cleaner assembly. opinions please. thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry about this WIW request. If this was a Camaro Motor I would know exactly. But Nova stuff is still a mystery to me... hahaha
If this needs to be moved to classified and I need to throw a Camaro price on it with an OBO - I am happy to do that. thanks, Jeff
salso wanted to offer it to the Nova guys first before going to ebay. maybe someone here has this car?

·
Premium Member
17,540 Posts
The engine application stamp (HA) comes back to a 1967-68, 327, 275 (horse), MT. Found another reference that HA is associated with a1969 350 300 horse MT.

Big Dave

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Absolutely not, Dave you are wrong, and you are a Moderator here?
The HA stamp is 1969 350-300 HP with 4 speed.
the 3965577 intake is original to this Flint Motor, these were all produced without the oil fill hole. Please verify before bashing my motor. Jezz?

LOL just saw you edited.. ;)
I really havn't looked at this thing for maybe 10 years.
I have everything that goes with it. Alternator, PS, Clutch and fan - - There maybe a few things I can correct- but I will make sure this is 100% - - I really am an expert on these things.

My wife says time to clear out someof these things - -I was still hoping to use this in a car. but running out of space.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts