Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here. I have a 72 Nova 2 door and I 've bought a 73 2 door hatchback for the subframe, rear, and driver's front fender. Will the doors work? I was wondering before I start selling off the parts I don't need.
Thanks,
Bryan

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm told that they will... I have a couple of doors from my 74 up for sale and there's
a local guy who want's them for his 70 Nova and he states they will fit. :)

Scott

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I got my parts car home yesterday. It is still on the trailer but just looking at them, they look the same as the ones on my 72. Maybe someone will reply and let us know if they will work.
Thanks,
Bryan

·
Registered
55 Posts
They will work but the interior door panels are different and you can not use 69-72 door panels on them. I think the window crank is in a different location.

·
Registered
64 Posts
correct, you cannot use the interior panels, due to the design, u also lose the 1/4 vent window, however, you can remove the 1/4 vent and install it on the 73-74 door, and with some minor mods you can use the interior panels, from what i understand the doors are all the same 68-74, just had different features, all you should have to do is maybe a little drilling and cutting to the interior sheetmetal and everything should work if you want it to have the vents

1 - 5 of 5 Posts