Chevrolet Novas Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
my first post here @ novas.net. i have been putting together a fourth gen as well, a '76. i found some 17x8 billet specialties on marketplace including 2 new nittos 255/45... @140$ for the set!
i dont care for their flower power styling but they wont be my perm wheels. just needed something right away to replace the three rusty 14inch rallys and a spare. if you go modest on tire size and backspace, there are alot of used sets w tires out there to get you into the game for cheap!

have you found any you like?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Re: Wheel advice for 1979 Chevrolet Nova

Welcome to the forum, 76Ponti-X.
Those wheels look pretty spiffy!
Fit your car very nicely.
Nice grab! -b

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

i obviously am not getting notifications from the site since i wasnt aware of your posts. i appreciate the 'welcomes' guys!

happy new year... now, should i spend some stimuli on wheels or engine parts...?

·
Super Moderator
7,361 Posts

Well, that all depends on your priorities looks or power or engine is wore out, wheels look good IMWO..

·
Registered
86 Posts

i obviously am not getting notifications from the site since i wasnt aware of your posts. i appreciate the 'welcomes' guys!

happy new year... now, should i spend some stimuli on wheels or engine parts...?
What 62 NovaWagon said, but since you've already got some spiffy wheels and tires....I think you need TUNES to go with that ride. :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
How's your experience with the Nitto tires? I've been planning to get them as replacement when I found a good deal on it at 4WheelOnline.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts