Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

What do you Prefer?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
In a muscle car, I prefer a manual shift. Mine is an auto now, before I got it it was a 4 speed. Someone changed it to a t350. If I had the money, I would put one of those new 6 speeds in it. I kinda think it would be fun.:D

Don

G

·
ah Gee... not much lead time there my friend... wishin' i was there helpin' ya ;)

why am i forced to say: WHERE'S THE PICS ??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

G

·
leave the Ladies ta Lady stuff and grab yer Ol' Man and grandson and get ta work !!! :rolleyes:

have a great weekend Phillip !!! :D :D

Johnny (willing ta wait) fer LOTSA pics ;) :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
I keep getting the urge to slam some gears. Just don't work the same with an auto. The Nova is an auto, and it's staying that way, so is the truck. I guess that means I am going to hafta borrow sumptin to abuse!!:rolleyes:

Johnny, when's the flyer gonna be done????:D

Randy (need to abuse sumptin!):cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
NovatoriusRex said:
I drive a stick EVERY F'in day. I enjoy my time on the weekends with the auto in the Nova.
I agree! I have driven a stick daily for the last seven years, and prefer to just cruise and enjoy driving an auto in the nova. Easier to launch too! I like autos, sticks are better for burning rubber, but you can spin the tires in a geo metro with a stick! Lets see a geo metro with an auto put out a smoke cloud ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Stick, rev me through the gears, who needs a radio.

Never ever heard a bunch of guys walk up to a muscle car and say,
WOW, look, its got an automatic too !!!!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts