Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i took her out on a mden voyage and i had a blast, ran smooth fired up with no problems, here is some pics

·
Registered
98 Posts
Fine looking ride ya got there. Tell her to wait for the smoke, then take the pic. :thumbsup:

Don

·
Registered
61 Posts
Looks great !! Those tire fryin shots would be nice
. It looks very hot in those pics, what is the temp out there today? Where is all the grass?

Tommy

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GRASS!!! LMAO!! this is arizona only grass around here is on the golf course, ill take some desert shots sometime soon so you can get a feal for our az desert.

temp was 101 yesterday, we are renting a house while our new is being built on some land outside of town and man the looks i get when i fire up the car..they make there children come inside

nobody waves or gives a thumbs up anymore..my car has been side lined for too long i guess times have changed

·
Registered
32 Posts
Fine ride, my friend! I remember when you posted pics (a while ago) of the car when it was semi-finished, and not ready for prime time. Looks great now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.