Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well... i've got some work done... finally ;)

a friend, Dale Snoke did some welding for me on my new spring perches... got the springs, differential and e-brake cable installed last day or two...

thought i'd post some pics of my progress...

perches, CalTracs & leafs... DONE !!!

differential install... DONE !!!

e cable through the chassis connector... DONE !!!

gas tank, fuel & brake lines're next ;)

it's nice ta finally be able ta get some work done...

the Shifty one :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
don't over do it ???

my a$$ has been kicked since Dale left. haven't hurt this bad in a long time... i've relearned Phillip. i'll be recoupin' for a few days i think.

spent more time settin' up the e brake cable, drove me crazy lookin' fer the fuel sender lock ring. man, why is that ??? ya spend hours lookin' fer something and if it could it'd punch ya in the nose... HA... here it is all blasted and painted and i'm lookin' in the dirty stack... drove me whacko ;)

gotta buncha stuff blasted and painted... i tried ta take it easy, but now i Really do have a lotta things i can do... what a difference JUST having the perches in makes... as beat up and as sore as i am... our conversation on the phone the other day ??? i feel so good ;)

great medicine ya know ;)

i was gonna have the gas tank in today, but i got side tracked on other Flyer work... so that's OK

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it's amazing how peacefull it is in my shop... brain floating, relaxing...

yes, Great medicine ;)

·
Registered
627 Posts
i saw it posted on the other site, congrats man..a few years ago i had my bottom wisdom teeth pulled, alittle sore the next day but i managed so i thought i would be smart and work on my car. since i was up and bored to tears and really tired of eating jello..lol

we i started wiggling my new sway bar everything was fine until i some how to manage to hit my mouth...SON OF *****

it just goes to show how much pain a man could be in but when it comes to his car some things just get forgotten..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'm dealin' with medical issues that'll last me to the end... no fun. i keep fergettin' what i can do and what i can't do... hurts when i ferget. :eek:

i'm pretty much out of commision for a couple days. recoup, relax and gather steam fer another run.

with the work that got done on the perches i can now sit and think of the comin' game plan... it's a real b!tch lookin' and lookin' and feelin' yer hands are tied... i'm relieved that part is done so i can now actually go out to my shop and DO stuff... takes my mental state to a more relaxed spot, just bein' in the shop and fartin' around... ;)

it'll get done ;) soon i'm hopin' :D

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
MISTER Olson, looking good as always....NOW.....just take it easy for a few days and recoup....Just sit on your arse and watch the soaps for a day or two....I'm sure you know what to do:D ;) :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
69NovaSS said:
MISTER Olson, looking good as always....NOW.....just take it easy for a few days and recoup....Just sit on your arse and watch the soaps for a day or two....I'm sure you know what to do:D ;) :)

watch it there... MISTER Wood !!! ;)

soaps... harumph !! :rolleyes: ;)

c'mon... it's Car-toons !!! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts