Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

The Cowboy

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  DANNO 
#1 ·
A lady went into a bar in Waco and saw a cowboy with his feet
propped up on a table. He had the biggest boots she'd ever seen.
The woman asked the cowboy if it's true what they say about men
with big feet.

The cowboy grinned and said, "Shore is, little lady. Why don't you
come on out to the bunkhouse and let me prove it to you."

The woman wanted to find out for herself, so she spent the night with him.
The next morning she handed him a $100 bill.

Blushing, he said, "Well, thankye maam-!! Ah'm real flattered. Ain't
nobody ever paid me fer mah services before."

She said, "Don't be flattered...take the money and buy yourself some boots that fit."

Dan (someone told me that the cowboy's name was Al, but I don't know for sure);)

See less See more
#3 ·
now, how many cowboys have you ever seen on screen named "Al"........ I'll wait.............
.............Stumpy, yup, Kid, yup.... but Al? ..... not many liveries named "Al's Hay and Hoof".

So, this guy, I think his name might have been "Daniel" ;) is sitting in a bar having a few too many beers...

This young european gal comes in and orders a beer by raising her arm and, well, she hasn't shaved the 'ol pits. The bartender notices this and winces but gets her drink. Dan signals to the bartender "I'll like to buy the little ballerina a drink". Bartender says ok, but shuffles over to Dan a bit later and asks "why do you think she is a ballerina"?
He replies.... hey, any gal who can lift her leg that high, HAS to be a ballerina. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.