Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanted to say high to other memebers from the other site and share my pics of the car at HOME!...interior is next them im done

well anyways here is some pics..now that i finally registered ill be chatting with you all

·
Registered
128 Posts
I like everything about the car!! It's a 3rd gen, what's not to like!!!

I noticed that the hood emblem has a red bowtie. Did you do that, or did you get it that way? It is unique, and sets off the car nicely!!!

Randy (Oops!! I drooled on the hood a little bit, ya might wanna wipe that off!!)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL...the hood emblem i painted chevy orange, so it would match my pin stripe on the side

paint job was done my my good friend at valley collision here in tucson,az

im very happy with it and im very much looking forward to driving it soon

G

·
ya need ta hook up with Phillip and get some side by side Burn Out shots for us... when yer set up ;)

Phillip's Elky's "fairly" strong :rolleyes:

Johnny (not wanting ta give anything away) ;) :D :D

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NEVER FINISHED 64 said:
Great looking car - like the paint theme also.
The only problem I see in the picture is that white Mopar.
mopars dead, cummins diesel is what im after

G

·
well... i'd say he's a good guy... but i have a "negative reputation" prolly look bad, me recommending him on my word ;) :D

·
Administrator
9,468 Posts
strtlegal said:
yeah, ive seen pics of it, but havent met him or his car inperson..one day
Pick a day, before they close down Tiny's. The South 40 also has good grub :) When are you moving? They have a whole bunch of houses going up. Which one is yours? I have inspected most of them and I could keep an eye on yours for you.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks everyone..its been gone since september but its been well worth the wait.ive changed my minds several times and with my buddy doing it a little at time i cant complain

phillip, i have an 1.5 thats has a house that will be built and done buy october. we hope..pima county sure takes there time with the plans..south of valencia on vahalla is where im building..

thanks again

·
Administrator
9,468 Posts
ooooooh down there. I just looked at a couple of real nice places along Vahalla. The last one had a wall around the property that probably cost more than my house ;) The 1.5 I assume is acre and a half, that will make for plenty of room for a great big toy box to keep the Nova in. Glad to here you didn't buy in one of the many 8 houses/acre subdivisions around you. Pick a place that is conveneint to where you now live and I'll meet you for a :beers: or lunch. There isn't anything around where I live except coyotes (the 4 legged ones) and Border Patrol (trying to catch the 2 legged kind:) )

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no 72, those are from a 92 sunbird, aka cavalier..they are actually prefect for what i want. they are a high back but not to tall, they are just perfect..they will be upholserted soon to match the exterior

phillip, we should meet intown sometime soon.i live we east now and i i know your up near marana so we just need to improvise..lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm trying to decide which buckets to use in my 72. I've got a set out of a 78 Firebird and a set out of a 71 chevelle. Like you, I'm concerned about the back's being to high. :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
if you want nova72, once i install the carpet ill set the seats in the there so you can them..cavaliers are everywhere so if you like them, they probably give them too you

i bought them back in 2001 for 50 bucks from a pick your part i even have the traim the goes around the seat frame so you cant see it..

let me know!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts