Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i don't know if i submitted or if if it was found, i kinda forgot... Phillip brought it to my attention. i wanted ta say Thanks. i think it kinda cool :D

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
i don't know if i submitted or if if it was found, i kinda forgot... Phillip brought it to my attention. i wanted ta say Thanks. i think it kinda cool :D
Hey Shifty4, its nice to see you around again:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and a pointy head too i s'pose :rolleyes: :D

good ta see yerseff too MR WOOD. are ya back from Japperland ??? or already BACK in Japperland ???

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I'm in GA at the moment. We head back to Japan in exactly 1 week from today. I have to work on the 2, and 3rd and then we depart on the 4th on that long torturous flight....urrrg 14 hours and change there....11 hours and change back....what a difference a tail wind makes...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
goes ta show what bein' full of hot air'll get ya sometimes :D

i'm glad yer home Duane, bet yer family's glad ta have ya home too... hope that your Christmas was Great... didja get yer Honey a nice present from Japperland ???

"made in Japan" !!??? :D :D :D hehehe :D

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
goes ta show what bein' full of hot air'll get ya sometimes :D

i'm glad yer home Duane, bet yer family's glad ta have ya home too... hope that your Christmas was Great... didja get yer Honey a nice present from Japperland ???

"made in Japan" !!??? :D :D :D hehehe :D

Ya I bought her a pearl ear rings and necklace set. Very nice, if i dont say so mysef...lol....

·
Administrator
9,468 Posts
The Nova of yours has quite a story John. From rat rod to custom paint with all the under pinnings it wound up with, the motor that almost wasn't. And the discovery of one of your old trannys in it when you purchased it, some stories indeed. Now Git r dun so it can be featured one of these months.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
actually, to me, Yes Phillip it has quite a story, maybe not as interesting as others or more significant but has great value to me... it's more than just a Chevy II.

get r done ??? wassat !!? i thought i was building a long term GARAGE ART exhibit !!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

so instead of bein' Fat, Ugly and Lazy ya mean i can only be Fat & Ugly !!??? :eek: ya know i been perfecting all three for a looooong time :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts