Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Ya what he said...and dont worry we will make sure that Mr NightPainInTheButtShade will share some of his beer with ya;):D

G

·
yeah, but if i'm a Guest... i get better treatment. it's when i make myself at home i get ta listen to yer CONSTANT NAGGING !!!!

nightpaininthebuttshade !!!

"take out the trash, pick up yer socks, mow the lawn"

NAG NAG NAG !!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
How does one go about getting on the Tech Team?I dont know much about Nova's.Would I have to Learn more First?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
SS 396 said:
How does one go about getting on the Tech Team?I dont know much about Nova's.Would I have to Learn more First?
Just keep posting...before ya know it your on the tech team (it has to do with post count;))

·
Registered
490 Posts
69SS,Thanks for the Reply,I thought it had something to do with Post Count.

Flier,Sorry about the Misunderstanding.
Just Joking Guy's,Glad you didn't get the Panties in a Knot.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
SS 396 said:
69SS,Thanks for the Reply,I thought it had something to do with Post Count..
Ya post count it is...cause me being on the tech team has NOTHING to do with my tech skills....I'm just a blabber mouth...lol;)

G

·
SS 396 said:
69SS,Thanks for the Reply,I thought it had something to do with Post Count.

Flier,Sorry about the Misunderstanding.
Just Joking Guy's,Glad you didn't get the Panties in a Knot.

hey, i know BS when i see it... i take no offense.... ;)

just don't let it happen again !!! :( ;) :)

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
64 Freeway-Flier said:
want some of my posts ??? i have close ta 15k (elsewhere)... want me ta hook ya up ???
ya I have a little of 5.5K at that same place...I have a loooooonnnnnnnggggggg way to go to catch up with some of the guys......lol....I know...I know...its not a race...;)

G

·
i saw a car at LACR today that i thought was you... i was on my way ta stoppin' in ta say "Hi" and noticed it Wasn't you... so i bailed ;)

lookin' forward ta seein' ya again Bill...

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Since Nightshade is pilliaging a car from the Dakotas this weekend we should just sneek into his garage and "share" his beer;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
64 Freeway-Flier said:
i saw a car at LACR today that i thought was you... i was on my way ta stoppin' in ta say "Hi" and noticed it Wasn't you... so i bailed ;)

lookin' forward ta seein' ya again Bill...
I'll give you a call next time I come up, it will be on a Friday nite soon, as soon as it warms up a little. My friend Jim with the 4-speed Camaro will be running his car with a new alcohol injection setup also.Here's another shot that showed up on Draglist.
Cheers,
Bill

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.