Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This web site is going to be lucky to make it.To many chevelle and camaro guy's and not enough nova guy's. Just my 2 cent worth.

·
Administrator
537 Posts
True enough Bill. It's not going to be gone though, we have a number of great nova guys stopping by every so often to see if they can help out.

It's only linked from chevelles.com, camaros.net and yenko.net so that explains the current trend.

It is not listed anywhere else like the searches yet and there are other fine resources for sharing info on novas, we just happen to be a new one. :)

thanks for stopping by.
Al

·
Registered
55 Posts
Give it time, I don't want to say competing but Steve's Nova Site has been around for a while and I believe most Nova folks are there. Some do not even know of this site yet.
It's hard to get old dogs to do new tricks but persistence pays off.
I always check in in the morning to see if anything new.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Ya me too, I stop buy a couple of times a day to see whats happening:beers:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Most of the guys here are on the Chevelle and Camaro site too. It is just gonna take time. Be patient and keep posting!!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Motorhead62 said:
Most of the guys here are on the Chevelle and Camaro site too. It is just gonna take time. Be patient and keep posting!!!!!! :cool:
There are a few of us from that "OTHER":rolleyes: Nova site that stop by here once in a while...All this site needs is time and it will be booming.;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
I stop by daily, or at least every time I go online. There can never be too many places we can visit to get information about the cars we love.

·
Administrator
537 Posts
Posting on other forums asking for visitors is generally considered spammy or trolling so that's not something we are going to do.

If we get an interesting topic here that gets linked, that's usually fine.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great Nova Site!!!!

Hello This site will take off mark my words!! Just give it the time it needs to get everybody aware of it!!! Everybody keep posting!! Thanks, Jimi's 67 Super Sport Nova

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm a moderator over at the "other" Nova site. One of the members there asked if I felt it would be disloyal to post here, too. I said, heck no! If there were 10 Nova sites, I would post at all ten! (I post at ChevyTalk, too:D ). I noted that the Nova calendar published by twitchy digit, has a plug for this site. (it's a cool calendar, too. Nothing but Novas.)

Dan (so, not to worry!):D

·
Registered
33 Posts
DANNO said:
I'm a moderator over at the "other" Nova site. One of the members there asked if I felt it would be disloyal to post here, too. I said, heck no! If there were 10 Nova sites, I would post at all ten! (I post at ChevyTalk, too:D ). I noted that the Nova calendar published by twitchy digit, has a plug for this site. (it's a cool calendar, too. Nothing but Novas.)

Dan (so, not to worry!):D
Dan,
Your a trader, you dirty rat!!:p

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Toms73NovaSS said:
Dan,
Your a trader, you dirty rat!!:p
why...whats Dan trading?:D

Dan may be a trader..but he will never a traitor...;)

Just kidding with ya...I make enough errors for all of us:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts