Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have experience with Sanderson? They claim to have a header (model BB2) that will fit a 70' Nova, BB, 4-spd, P/S close-ratio Saginaw.

·
Premium Member
17,540 Posts
Block hugger design does as claimed. They also sell similar models in all cast iron, which are quieter and still flow as well as the tube header (just costs more).

Big Dave

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have sanderson shorty's on my BB 69 camaro. The quality is excellent and the fit is pretty good. I think i had a very minor clearance issue on the drivers side. It hit the motor mount. Nothing a little mount trimming couldnt cure.

Nice stuff.

bob

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have sanderson shorty's on my BB 69 camaro. The quality is excellent and the fit is pretty good. I think i had a very minor clearance issue on the drivers side. It hit the motor mount. Nothing a little mount trimming couldnt cure.

Nice stuff.

bob
I recently purshased a set of BB2 Sanderson Headers and I have a probelm
with passenger side the tip hits the firewall. on my 69 camaro.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I NEED INFORMATION ON SANDERSON HEADERS I'M TRYING TO INSTALL A BBC INTO MY 69 CAMARO AND i SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE PASSENGER SIDE HEADER IS A SANERSON BB2 AND THE HEADER IS TOUCHING THE FIREWALL NEED TO KNOW WHATE SET UP YOU USED. THANKS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts