Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how does a person go 'bout getting their reputation changed from "Positive" ta "Bad" ??? :eek: :eek: ;)

this "friend" of mine is concerned their good bad name will be tarnished by this "Positive Reputation"... is there something you can do for me ??? i mean, fer my "friend" ??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)






Johnny Rotten (and wanting ta keep it that way) Ya-Ha-Ha !!! :D :D :D
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
537 Posts
Your "friend" now has a slighty negative reputation. I hope his horns don't tear up the headliner. ;)
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Al said:
Your "friend" now has a slighty negative reputation. I hope his horns don't tear up the headliner. ;)

THANKS AL !!!! :D

i'll keep a hat on ;)

i mean MY "friend" will keep a hat on ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
How many times do I get to vote????? Just give me a chance and I'll give you the same reputation that Johnny Nuke 'em guy over at steve's has!!!

Randy (insert maniacal laugh here!):D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
SHIFTY4 said:
how does a person go 'bout getting their reputation changed from "Positive" ta "Bad" ??? :eek: :eek: ;)

this "friend" of mine is concerned their good bad name will be tarnished by this "Positive Reputation"... is there something you can do for me ??? i mean, fer my "friend" ??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)






Johnny Rotten (and wanting ta keep it that way) Ya-Ha-Ha !!! :D :D :D

Just get new friends. Preferably some who don't know the old friends. Everybody will like you for at least a little while. Then repeat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
840 Posts
I'm shure that this "friend" of yours will have no problem with his reputation. I'm sgure that your uh I mean his rep will show up soon enough:D
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i find it easier ta start at the bottom and start digging for depth there...


why start at the top ta work DOWN ???

start at the bottom and go deeper ;)






less effort ;)
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i socked the guy who attributed my "slightly negative" status to NEGATIVE and he's still positive, so i hit the Sukka-Foo again and it wouldn't let me :( said i had ta spread some reputation around a bit first... OH MAN !!! Thasnotright !!! :eek: :rolleyes: :D so i was a brown nosin' foo and hit a Mod with a nice, goody goody, reputation... so now i go BACK ta get the rotten SOB and it Still wouldn't let me SOCK him againshade...

Oh the woes !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
take it from one who knows ;)

i tarnish and shine on my own ;)


who who, the post whore hit 300 first !!!
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what's goin' on here !!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NIGHTSHADE again.

when can i sock him again ??? i'm tryin' ta fullfill my signature ;)

and why do i have only a -9 when i had a -11 what are you guys tryin' ta do... "he seems like such a nice boy" and "it's all good" who posted that positive crap in my reputation area !!??? :mad: :rolleyes:

i can understand the "Johnny talks a lot" negative but c'mon guys !!! i been workin' fer too long ta have my resume reworked by the likes a that stuff... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:







 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,197 Posts
Re: what's goin' on here !!!

SHIFTY4 said:
and why do i have only a -9 when i had a -11 what are you guys tryin' ta do... "he seems like such a nice boy" and "it's all good" who posted that positive crap in my reputation area !!??? :mad: :rolleyes:

i can understand the "Johnny talks a lot" negative but c'mon guys !!! i been workin' fer too long ta have my resume reworked by the likes a that stuff... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:


Ya I know what ya mean...I've been trying to give you a postive score since I noticed you had a negative score and it keeps saying that I need to spread it around a bit before I can give it to you again...AGAIN????:confused:, heck I dont remember giving it to ya the first time:rolleyes: :D ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,197 Posts
SHIFTY4 said:
POSITIVE !!??? :eek: :eek: :eek:


Read my Signature !!!! :rolleyes:
Ya I know.....but its in my nature to sometimes go against the grain:eek: ;) :)
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top