Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
161 - 174 of 174 Posts
G

·
well, if i ride first John won't have to rebuild the suspension like he's have to do after you get a ride Dave... so maybe you should sit this one out :D

PLUS, look at John's roll bar... sure looks like he has a bit of Sedan envy goin' on ;) :D

·
Registered
696 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
This car is so fun to look and drool over no wonder everyone wants more pics! lol
I will say this, This car will set a mark in history for Deuces.
Just an absolute peice of art and Good luck on the rest of the build, comming together nicely!:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
WOW! REALLY REALLY REALLY NICE NOVA! Cars are meant to drive, if your sponsers see some type of road rash they can brag your car and their products WORK and are meant to be driven, not some trailer queen for shows only. Some judges i have talked to said they wish they could give extra points for "road rash" Your Nova and what you are putting in it, hope you have a pilots license! Would really like to see the finish pics when its done.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 · (Edited)
Christmas came early this year!!!:hurray:

I want to thank Tyler Beauregard and Anvilauto for setting up the project with this and the hood piece that's coming! I can't WAIT to see that! In fact, I can't wait to see them both on the car!!

Thanks Again Anvil!

John

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
I will test fit it for you...:yes: Looks bitchin!
PSSST....Brian! Call Tyler at AnvilAuto and see if he'll "loan" you the other prototype! It's probably at least 50 lbs lighter than stock. If it goes well you can ask him to "loan" you the other prototype of the hood that's supposed to come in soon. Make sure you let him know that you were in the last issue of Super Chevy!!!

I wonder what the difference in handling and times would be with 100lb's off the front and back of your car!!! Especially since that weight is leveraged at the ends of the fulcrum! :thumbsup:(Not a bad little byline for Super Chevy to do a write up on! Especially since they already have the times that you ran in AX with the stock hood and trunk lid. If Super Chevy runs it, Anvil might "forget" about the hood and trunk on your car!;):D)

POWER TO WEIGHT BABY! POWER TO WEIGHT!!!:beers:

John

·
Registered
7 Posts
That is a sweet ride. I'm on my first and that would be the direction I want to go. I love the crossmember on top of the suspension. Like the others I cant wait for the final pics.

Dean:beers:

161 - 174 of 174 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.