Chevrolet Novas Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks for stopping by.

Be careful, the green paint is still a little wet on some pages so please don't drag your mouse over those areas :)

If you have any problems with the site, please post in this Site Discussion Forum and we will send the handyman out to fix the problem.

Thanks!
Al

·
Registered
13 Posts
Al, I looked around the User CP area for the option of viewing and posting font size. Can't find it. I'd prefer "3" over "2", which appears to be standard.

Edit: Whoa, big problem, Al. No :thumbsup: smilies? :eek: That's my favorite one, how can I express myself. :D

Thanks,

·
Administrator
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Darren, fixed the smilies :beers:

We now have the "large font" style option, bottom left of any page. It bumps it everything up a level.

I changed your account over to use it so you should be all set.

Al

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks Al. :beers: :thumbsup: :D

·
Administrator
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, it should be fixed up. Jeff is a moderator so could upload to other areas not yet viewable.

There are only a few "open" categories right now. If the upload category has a * in it, then that Category does not accept photos. Select one that under it - a few of the settings needed to be tweaked, nothing you did wrong.

Your photo is there now.

thanks..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey AL, you're the best! Are you coming down to Vegas for SEMA?? Time to get out of the great white North one more time before winter!
-Sam

S

·
0 Posts
Hey !! i dunno if it's a problem, or simply just a question...

if i click on "EDIT" on one of my posts and i wish to delete it, how do i do this ???

Thanks,

John :)

·
Administrator
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi John. Good question. Our setup allows you to delete replies, but not the original topic.

We do this so that a great topic (with perhaps a bunch of replies) doesn't get dumpstered if the original poster deletes it. Replies can be zapped though.

Moderators do the dusting and remove the occasional new topic that should be toasted.

S

·
0 Posts
OK, Thanks Al... still getting used to yer waters here... Thanks.

oh, and by the way... don't listen ta what anyone says about me... too much truth in what they'll say !!!

LOL !!!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I really don't have a problem to post about here but just wanted to say I really like this site. Very nice, also its very interesting that the two premire Nova/ChevyII sites on the web are ran by Canucks. (This one and Stevesnova) Being one myself I rather enjoy that fact. Keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts