Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Looks really nice. i really like the lubrication system sitting on the crossmember. Things go better with beer.(sometimes not)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I feel the beer adds a nice highlight to the photo ,the rich amber color pulls the brake booster out of the background.:D Skull

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
there's a car in that pic?????:confused:

All I saw was that sweet wonderful nonjudgemental friend for all occasions beer.......Beeeeeeerrrrrrr (in my best homer simpson voice);) :D :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Skull,
You've been watching too many of those home decorating programs......"the rich amber color pulls the brake booster out of the background"

Seriously though, that is looking really nice. Keep up the fine work.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
63AKDN said:
Skull,
You've been watching too many of those home decorating programs......"the rich amber color pulls the brake booster out of the background"

Just trying to make the post more interesting.:D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Well, I see the beer and the BFH....does that help when things don't line up right?:confused: :clonk:

Looking good.

Don

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
xinloi44 said:
Well, I see the beer and the BFH....does that help when things don't line up right?:confused: :clonk:

The BFH is hiding in the background,thats just a baby.:D And yes the beer helps get things lined up correctly,or at least seem like it until the next morning.
:beers: Skull

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SuperSport said:
So, 9 months later. Any progress? SS being a smart @SS

I just noticed the date.I guess my camera calender needs to be reset.Or is my camera telling the future?9/5/06 hasnt come yet?:confused: Guess i know where ill be at the end of summer.:(

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
skullboy said:
I just noticed the date.I guess my camera calender needs to be reset.Or is my camera telling the future?9/5/06 hasnt come yet?:confused: Guess i know where ill be at the end of summer.:(
For the smart A#$ out there (ss):D For some reason my camera reads the date with the month and day reversed on photos.So these dates would be 5/9/06 not 9/5/06.Have to figure that one out.:clonk:

·
Registered
43 Posts
My camera has the same option. You have to go to "set up" to correct it. Alot of foriegn countries read the date that way on your pic.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts