Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
That is one wild paint job...I normally like them a little more sedate than that one...but with that said WOW I would love that car.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
173 Posts
I tried contacting APE to do a decal for my cowl hood. Try are very busy and I had a hard time communicating with them. There stuff is very cool though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is another picture (I was going to post it with the first one, but the picture was huge and took some time to resize)

I like the looks, but the price is very high (about equivalent to a similar paint job). The 'sticker' part I'm not comfortable with yet - would have to see one in person and its long term durability.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think I remember them saying it costs around $5000 for the sticker job. You couldnt get a paint job like for that money.

Ron

·
Registered
12 Posts
3M Has done some stuff at my work....looks Good......I dont know how it would hold up on a car though.

G

·
i know this is an older thread, maybe i can resurrect it ??? :rolleyes: :D

i believe some of the CUP cars do their schemes that way... i know OL'DW's chrome Chevy was a big sticker... lotta work i'd imagine ;)

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I used to lay vinyl for a sign company. I hated laying down graphics on vans and such. It must be 10 differant kinds of suck to do a whole car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts