Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went back to one of my favorite junk yards this past weekend, and although most of the 20+ Novas were picked over pretty good, there were no less than 4 Gen I & II Nova Wagons in there!

I don't usually dawdle on them, but was in no hurry this time and by dumb luck looked down at one of the tailgates and noticed a " By Byrne - White Plains " dealer emblem. Insignificant to most, but a good friend has a Byrne Brothers COPO Camaro, so that Nova Wagon gave up it's emblem for a $1 :)

The junk yard is Klinger's used auto parts in Pine Grove, PA. There's a '70 L78 Nova in the 'wall of cars' that surround the yard!
M

·
Registered
173 Posts
There is a 66 Nova wagon in a wrecking yard here that I would love to buy. The body is straight, no rust and most of the parts are in tact. The only parts missing are: engine, tailgate and steering column. Man, a mild small block and a 700R4 would be very cool in that car.

THE DUDE WON"T SELL! He says it would be to hard to get it out and he won't mess with it! :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
offer enough $ and i am sure he will move the cars... i just scored a 67 wagon for my brother for $400. only missing engine and trans. everything else there. and we already have a 283/t350 sitting in there already... just gotta get it to fire now...

save another from the crusher.. i saw one go on ebay for $10K, all decked out, but $1K for somthing still rough.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Jesses,

Very cool, I would love to build a family type cruiser to poke fun at mini vans and SUV's which I hate. A mild 350 with a 700R4 and power everything with air conditioning would be so sweet. A rightous cruiser for sure. Oh well I already have 6 cars. :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
There is a nice complete 64 wagon sitting in the wrecking yard just on the other side of the golf coarse on base, been a few years, but it was complete and in good shape. You could probably score that one.....BTW, your Chevelle left some nice patches of rubber over by "we have neat things" off Jacksboro Hwy........

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here are a bunch of 1st gen wagon's I contacted someone about a couple of years ago...

http://photobucket.com/albums/y9/1967chevyIIWagon/

Login:1967chevyIIWagon
password:welcome

PS. please don't post in the account and if you do, I will remove the whole thing.

Thanks
Brent Thomas
Ohio

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bthomas71chevy said:
Here are a bunch of 1st gen wagon's I contacted someone about a couple of years ago...

http://photobucket.com/albums/y9/1967chevyIIWagon/

Login:1967chevyIIWagon
password:welcome

PS. please don't post in the account and if you do, I will remove the whole thing.

Thanks
Brent Thomas
Ohio
Thanks for that link Brent. Thats a real tear jerker for sure! I sure could use some parts of that 66.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Chris,

I must have missed you on the news...would have liked to have seen that one!

As far as where I have been hiding, in the garage trying to get my car back together.....and it is not going well!

Jack

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.