Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend I plan on taking my 66 Chevy on a little road trip from Chicago to just north of Janesville, Wisconsin. We have a cottage there on Lake Koshkonong and we are opening it up for the season. I'll let you all know how it all goes.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
sounds like it will be a great trip...there isnt too much better then taking a road trip in a muscle car...very cool :cool:..have fun:)

BTW...get a few pics if ya can;)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Drive safe tom and enjoy the trip.Be sure to wave as you by me on 90.Wish i could hide in your trunk.:D skull

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well just got back and now have to take the camera in and get the pics developed. Remember those days. My digital croaked and I bought a throw away to capture the trip. Car ran awesome and I ran into a few friends up there doing frame off restos on a couple different bow tie gems. Pics coming soon.

·
Administrator
9,468 Posts
Road trips are good for recharging the mind and body. Road trips in a classic or muscle car are even better. Waiting on the photos to see what trees and lakes really look like :D

I find that it takes longer to travel in my El Camino than in the pick up. Even though I drive the same speed the stops take longer because we talk with people that would never walk up to us if we were in the truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts