Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
New as a member but I do scan the site(GREAT SITE) 52 and still power shifting like I was 18.My cars are a fountain of youth.I have a 65 ss 327 4spd danabue blue(cover nova times april 2005)66 marina blue L79 SS;67 marina blue SS 327 4spd a/c,& a project 65 ss 283 3spd blue on blue,My son has a 65 blue on blue SS 283 4 spd as well.I guess we just have the NOVA BLUES:(

·
Premium Member
17,540 Posts
Welcome to the site. Sounds like you have a little more experience than some. Ask and yea shall receive, but don't forget that it is better to give than receive info some times.

Big Dave

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Holy blue Novas Batman! Sounds like your stable is full. I have a 77SS Nova that is a real nostalgia drag car. It was raced back in the early 80's and still has the stickers from the events he ran at. I continued the whole 70's drag car theme. It has a 10.0:1 402 BB with M-20 4-speed, 8 point cage, frame connecters, aluminum sub frame bushings, fenderwell headers that dump behind the front wheels, sun tach, 3 1/2 " SS Cragers in front and factory rally wheels widened to 10" in the back and the paint is going to be burnt orange metalic with "Mister Toad's Wild Ride" on the doors. Groovy, baby!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts