Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I am just setting this account up. Thanks for having me.

I am working on a 63 Nova Convertible and I am installing the TCI Front and Rear kit. It was clearly not set up for the convertible...at least the rear kit wasn't. You pretty much have to weld in the rear.
Front went on without much trouble. Everything is square.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the nice welcome.

The problem with the TCI Rear 4 link on a convertible is the cross member under the back seat will not allow you to use the top mounting plate. I just have to weld it in instead. My pictures are too big. I need to figure out how to do that.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just thought I would toss in a comment. I installed a TCI front clip and a Chassis Works rear ladder and a strange 9",coil over system into my 1962 ChevyII last year. I had to modify my front fenders to accomidate the TCI inner pannels. You can go here to see pic,s if your interested. The car is finished now except for exterior paint. I just finished installing new rear qtrs,and jamming and dash.Was Green,now red. http://kracon.dyndns.tv/rogerthat/rogerthat.htm

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am waiting for my TCI Clip to come in now.It will go on my 66.Do you like yours and what was the difficulty factor in installation?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts