Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm aware of the rules here but I'm going to ask them to be "bent" slightly. If this has to be moved or deleted so be it! I DO NOT own this wagon, I just "stumbled" across it about an hour ago. I'm putting it here because the available "Nova's" are gradually disappearing and I figure more people read here than the classifieds. As I said, I am in no way involved with this unit, but certainly do appreciate what I see! It's located in Lindenhurst, N.Y. which is out on Long Island. I have no more info on it today, except as below, as no one was around it. I was able to lift the hood. If you like you can reach me "behind the scenes" and I'll get some info on it. Thanks, Gary in N.Y.

P.S. Close up it's a real nice driver, I have no clue about the original platform! It's got a 327 SB with "fuelies" on top and it has a "dual" master cylinder and a 10 bolt rear. That's all I know at the moment.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
71Nova400 said:
Nice "grocery getter"..what are your intentions with this Nova??
Hi 71, it's all explained in the post, I have nothing whatsoever to do with it, I just "stumbled" upon it. It is definitely for sale, the sign is in lying on the front seat. I can help get info on it, but not today. Thanks, Gary in N.Y.

P.S. The vehicle looks as good for "real" as it does in the photo's. Like I said, would be a nice "driver". I don't think it'll lay around too long unless the price is in "left-field" somewhere. I know engine prices like the back-of-my-hand. But whole cars, no way! If I had to estimate this thing I would probably guess in the neighborhood of 15,000.00 or so. I'm assuming it all function's correctly.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Gary,

It's still a effectively a "car for sale" post. I'm going to "rules-bend" this right out of perf. It'll end up in general or bench. If anybody wants it they can email you off-line for the details and info.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tom Mobley said:
Gary,

It's still a effectively a "car for sale" post. I'm going to "rules-bend" this right out of perf. It'll end up in general or bench. If anybody wants it they can email you off-line for the details and info.
Hi Tom, I understand, appreciate leaving it while you could. We hate to see these "Nova's" get lost in the shuffle. There aren't as many around as the Camaro's and Chevelles. Thanks, Gary in N.Y.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts