Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there
I just put my 71 nova away for the winter.And my question to you all is ,why doesn't my wife understand that when the car cover is put on for the winter this is a day of mourning? All that is left is my Chevy High Performance subscription... for the winter anyway.:sad:

·
Administrator
9,468 Posts
Winter?? That is the time of year the cars come out to play in this part of the country. As for your wife her day of mourning is probably the one when the car cover comes off :D Anyway welcome to the site glad to have you here and maybe we can brighten up the long cold months with lively talk about our Novas and the upcoming spring awakening.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I wander back and forth between here and TC. I have a 68 Chevelle SS also. My 77SS Nova is more done and I can actually drive it. I live in Louisiana and the Nova is Florida. I'm going next weekend to bring him home.:D The car's name is Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. There was talk of maybe going out to the salt flats to see if I can get him to go 200 in Aug. 07. If it's too cold to play, drive further south!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome...you know you're probably right my wife doesn't look quite as excited as I do when the cars roll out in spring.I could not even imagine what it would be like not having winter , lucky you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts