Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just made my offer on a 63 SS and the owner accepted. Its a California car, I am in WA. I hope to have it in my possession by the 12th... Needs some attention here and there. What I like about the shoebox Nova's is that there are a lot more aftermarket parts available than there are for my 62 Cutlass. This site seems oddly familiar like the "other site I just joined. Question for all. Who is everyone's go to vendor for parts?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats on the Gen 1. If you are looking at suspension systems for your car, check out Church Boys Racing Church Boys Racing LLC. Built to be driven. They have created a lot of great suspension and even front clip options for Nova's. I have their control arms, bracing and power steering rack systems in my car. Second to none in my opinion and they are great to work with. Call them up and they will work with you on what you have / need and will even give you contacts for other vendors if it best suits your needs. When I was doing my LS swap out, they gave me the contacts for Fuel Tank and radiator assembly.

If you are looking for interior parts & pieces or other misc items, you can also check out Classic Industries Classic Industries | Restoration Parts | Mopar Parts | Camaro Parts | Firebird Parts | Nova Parts | Impala Parts | Chevy C10 Parts | Tri-Five Chevy Parts or Chevy 2 like NovaWagon linked above.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts