Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Musclecarmadness 
#1 ·
Hi guys and gals, Dave Peake here from Woodstock, Ontario, Canada. I am looking to join a good group to get info and ideas from. I am buying a Nova shortly (In the fall) and will be looking to get info from you experienced people. Thanks for the site!!!
Dave...

#3 ·
Welcome to the site? What year or years are you looking into? We all try to help out each other here. I'm going from a hollow shell up so I'm learning a lot. Once my body work is done and I start bolting things together I plan on trying to document it enough to make an up to date photo assembly manual. It will be limited to cars with my options, but maybe if I get the ball rolling and learn enough I can add photos and instructions from others. Of course this is the well laid plans of mice and men and we all know how that goes!

#4 ·
Welcome to the site Dave. I'm only a couple hours or so east of you on the 401 (Bowmanville......neighbour to Oshawa).

So do you already have a car in mind? People here can help you as far as areas to look at for potential problems, or decoding VIN's to make sure the car isn't being misrepresented.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.