Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and gals, Dave Peake here from Woodstock, Ontario, Canada. I am looking to join a good group to get info and ideas from. I am buying a Nova shortly (In the fall) and will be looking to get info from you experienced people. Thanks for the site!!!
Dave...

·
Registered
938 Posts
Welcome to the site? What year or years are you looking into? We all try to help out each other here. I'm going from a hollow shell up so I'm learning a lot. Once my body work is done and I start bolting things together I plan on trying to document it enough to make an up to date photo assembly manual. It will be limited to cars with my options, but maybe if I get the ball rolling and learn enough I can add photos and instructions from others. Of course this is the well laid plans of mice and men and we all know how that goes!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome to the site Dave. I'm only a couple hours or so east of you on the 401 (Bowmanville......neighbour to Oshawa).

So do you already have a car in mind? People here can help you as far as areas to look at for potential problems, or decoding VIN's to make sure the car isn't being misrepresented.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts