Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attention Team Nova Members,

We are proud to offer the all new 700 LB-FT Tremec T-56 Magnum, packaged up with special Keisler kit components as follows:
1. T-56 MAGNUM - any model for GM & FORD. (MOPAR To Be Announced)
2. SLIP YOKE
3. PILOT BEARING
4. BACK-UP LAMP WIRING HARNESS
5. REVERSE LOCK-OUT WIRING HARNESS
6. SPEEDOMETER CABLE
7. SPEEDOMETER CABLE DRIVEN GEAR, calibrated for your tire size & diff ratio
8. ELECTRONIC SPEED SENSOR WIRING HARNESS
9. POLY ISOLATOR MOUNT
10. MOUNTING HARDWARE
11. INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
12. 12 MONTH WARRANTY

CLICK HERE FOR SPECS!

All of this, for you members, for just:

$2995 and FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 States !!

So email us ([email protected]) call us 888-609-0070 x1 or PayPal your order to [email protected] along with details of your application.

So GEAR UP and order now!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Will this bolt into a 1968 Chevy II Nova with no tunnel modifications?

Attention Team Nova Members,

We are proud to offer the all new 700 LB-FT Tremec T-56 Magnum, packaged up with special Keisler kit components as follows:
1. T-56 MAGNUM - any model for GM & FORD. (MOPAR To Be Announced)
2. SLIP YOKE
3. PILOT BEARING
4. BACK-UP LAMP WIRING HARNESS
5. REVERSE LOCK-OUT WIRING HARNESS
6. SPEEDOMETER CABLE
7. SPEEDOMETER CABLE DRIVEN GEAR, calibrated for your tire size & diff ratio
8. ELECTRONIC SPEED SENSOR WIRING HARNESS
9. POLY ISOLATOR MOUNT
10. MOUNTING HARDWARE
11. INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
12. 12 MONTH WARRANTY

CLICK HERE FOR SPECS!

All of this, for you members, for just:

$2995 and FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 States !!

So email us ([email protected]) call us 888-609-0070 x1 or PayPal your order to [email protected] along with details of your application.

So GEAR UP and order now!

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We will need to confirm this. I think the added shifter box length will cause an interference with the floor pan brace.

If anyone here wants us to do an install, let me know and we'll fully document it here, and give you a heavily discounted install price.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is there any way i could get a side by side comparision pictures of a TKO and a T56 ?

i have the Muncie/TKO side by sides and a T5/TKO side by side images saved in my files for information if/when i can assist members... possibly that TKO/T56 image would help someone down the line. ;)

http://rides.webshots.com/album/507270287QnWxoa

thanks,

JR
JR,
Yes, certainly. We should have some in later this month, and I will mount them up to a bell for a direct comparo.
Shafi

G

·
cool, thanks ;)

a side by side would be ok... you don't have to bust yer tail for it too-too much ;)

i appreciate it ;)

JR

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
VIDEO: Tremec T-56 magnum 6-SPEED

Hi Folks,

I was at D&P Classic last week doing the install of the T56 Magnum in the new Yenko project with Chop Cut Rebuild (SpeedChannel). Tremec was also there on hand. It was a lot of fun and the episode will air this summer.

Here is a short video of our Magnum PerfectFit kit for '67-69 Camaro - same as '68-72 Nova.

Watch it in HQ mode (high quality).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5JzFsh2dhw"]YouTube - TREMEC T-56 MAGNUM 6-SPEED SNEEK PEEK...[/ame]​

If you are in Southern California, take a visit to D&P Classic (www.dpchevy.com). They have more than 50 classics under restoration and modernization now, and are the stocking distributor for Keisler Engineering in southern California.

More to come...

Attachments

·
Registered
893 Posts
Do you have a complete kit (auto to manual conversion) for the T-56 like the one you carry for the TKO 600? (I didnt see one listed)

If so what are the details and price?

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you have a complete kit (auto to manual conversion) for the T-56 like the one you carry for the TKO 600? (I didnt see one listed)

If so what are the details and price?
Hi Mike,

Yes, we do. It is the Essentials kit PLUS:
- PerfectFit crossmember
- PerfectFit offset shifter
- handle
- knob

For best fit, use our hydraulic clutch kit and shallow bell - this gets the tranny in the PerfectFit location.

Shafi

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
T56 MAGNUM kits now shipping!!

Hi Folks,

We have already designed, built and shipped a number of custom T56 MAGNUM PerfectFit kits.
Check out these pics from a SpeedChannel photoshoot for an upcoming episode of Chop Cut Rebuild featuring the T56 Magnum in Project YENKO:

These kits are very affordable, and are based on what Keisler Engineering has brought to the industry for the past 10 years - PerfectFit.

Give us a call or email, and we'll build one for you!

Shafi Keisler, Pres/CEO & Founder

1 - 10 of 10 Posts