Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

New to me 73 or 74

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Zspoiler 
#1 ·
Hello! My first post. Hope to learn a lot from you guys. Got this is a little over a week ago. just checking if I got a fair price. What would you guys value it at? Thanx for time.
1-Family Owned California Car
Nice 1974 Chevrolet Nova for sale. This fourth-generation Van Nuys-built California car was purchased new by the grandfather of its most current owner, who restored and customized it with his father a few years ago. It comes nicely set up and even has both original issue California blue and gold license plates.
This Nova starts, runs, and drives great with plenty of power. It has a rebuilt 350 cubic inch small block, TH350 automatic transmission, power 4-wheel slotted disc brakes, power steering, rebuilt rear-end, rear sway bar, and a nicely installed Flowmaster dual exhaust system with Doug Thorley headers. It rides on five-spoke American rims wrapped in BFGoodrich radios, P255/60 R15's in the rear, and P235/60 R15's upfront. It performs great, sounds fantastic, and has excellent braking and suspension.
The exterior looks great and is rust-free with a good lower body, rockers, and solid original floors. The paint has a nice, deep shine, and the new rubber and trim show well, making this a sharp-looking, presentable Nova.
Inside, the seating has been nicely reupholstered, and new carpet installed. It will need a few finishing touches, such as a new dash pad and dash re-coloring. The windows all roll up and down nicely, and all lighting and accessories are in good working order. The headliner is sagging slightly; otherwise, the interior is quite comfortable and functional as-is. The trunk is tidy with a new trunk mat.
Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive parking light Tire
Car Vehicle Grille Motor vehicle Hood
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Steering part
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.