Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is jason and i have a 72 nova with a 525 big block and 400 hp nos.i run on a 8.5 tire and have been 5.94 at 123 mph in the 8th mile.this look's like a pretty cool site.thank's jason

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Welcome aboard. There are a lot of knowledgeable and crazy people that drop in here. Got any pics of your car. Sounds like a real runner.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
im getting ready to go to flordia so will have to post pick's when i get back on the 17th.it don't run too bad for 1200 hp but it wiegh's 3500 pound's.

·
Registered
14 Posts
whats up fly442? i didnt know you had a nova too? i was thinking you just had a vega. but your screen name here is 8.5 nova!! whats up with that? it did say you was from scottsburg in. yesterday. but now it looks like you changed that? this is fly right?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey 1bad what's up?this is fly.i don't own the nova yet but im trying to buy it from my uncle and i have been driving it.just this past weekend went 5.94 at 123.man those little tires are a handfull.it was really loose.i have gave him some money down on it but he's not for sure he want's to sell it,but if he does then i got it.i have alway's liked nova.if i get this car then i will have the vega,the 67 chevelle and the nova.also will put chevelle on hold.with two drag car's a 3rd one is not in my budget.

don't know what happened to my profile maybe my brother messed with it.

well leaving for flordia in the morning so talk to ya when i get back

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
will have some pics as soon as i get them this week.going to take the vega and the nova next weekend,should be a blast first time i've drove two car's in one night.put 250 hp nos on the vega looking to run 5.teen's with it.we just put a digital 7 box on the nova and really havn't figured it out yet.hope it run's as good as it did.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome Jason. I just joined here tonite. Been utilizing Team Chevelle for a while now. Same format, most excellent site.

Both of these sites look to be a great place to hang at nite.

Cheers
John a.k.a.
OC

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome Jason. I just joined here tonite. Been utilizing Team Chevelle for a while now. Same format, most excellent site.

Both of these sites look to be a great place to hang at nite.

Cheers
John a.k.a.
OC
hey im on team chevelle too i have a 67chevelle that im building slowly but surely one peace at a time.really need to sell one of my car's but im trying to keep them if i can.:beers:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts