Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HawaiianCamaro said:
Neat sign does he do it for a living?? Does he have a website for his work/business
I have tried to talk him into it, no luck yet though. He just makes makes them for his 'race car' buddies.

Here is a mailbox he made for me a couple years ago - no chance I was putting that one out on the street :D

·
Registered
938 Posts
rhamm1320 what type of Nova you got? Since your sign says Corvette parking only all other will be towed, I figure I will offer up my services to come out and tow that Nova away for you at a very reduced rate!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gloryhound said:
rhamm1320 what type of Nova you got? Since your sign says Corvette parking only all other will be towed, I figure I will offer up my services to come out and tow that Nova away for you at a very reduced rate!!
:D There is a 72 Nova in there, has its own side. Its work in progress - had it since 1990 (it has been together and apart again several times, each iteration makes a improvement)

Had to get my wife a car so I don't get in trouble spending money on the Nova :beers:

·
Registered
53 Posts
rhamm1320, i wish i had freinds that gave me gifts like that!.;) ..Pretty cool..are you building the Nova for drag racing only?...looks great maybe you can post some more pics. of you ride?...id like to see your rear suspention set up..Great looking Rides two..:thumbsup: .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.