Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, I'm new here and wanted to ask if anyone has seen a front suspension like the one pictured, I bought is off a gentleman that went to a straight axle on a 1965 nova (he was building a gasser). I have a 1966 SS and thought about putting under my car (not sure yet) I've owned the car 44 years, it was my 1st car, now I'm retired I want to update the cars suspension and brakes to make my car handle and stop better, I ran across this suspension on facebook marketplace and went and got it. any help would be helpful. thanks. 

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Asphalt Wood Automotive wheel system
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Cloud Rim
Automotive tire Plant Motor vehicle Road surface Bumper

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is the kit I was looking at CPP Mini Subframe Install (classicperform.com). I bought the suspension in the pictures on a whim, might still use it if I get another Nova, but now I don't think I wanna put it under my SS. would still be curious about the origins, the man I got it from said he bought it of Jegs 15 to 20 years ago. I can't find any information on it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Greetings, I'm new here and wanted to ask if anyone has seen a front suspension like the one pictured, I bought is off a gentleman that went to a straight axle on a 1965 nova (he was building a gasser). I have a 1966 SS and thought about putting under my car (not sure yet) I've owned the car 44 years, it was my 1st car, now I'm retired I want to update the cars suspension and brakes to make my car handle and stop better, I ran across this suspension on facebook marketplace and went and got it. any help would be helpful. thanks. 

View attachment 20612 View attachment 20613 View attachment 20614
Looks like someone started with a Heidts clip and took it somewhere, where I don’t know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts