Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I’m new to this forum, but need to pull out all the stops because I’m having a very hard time finding a right rear quarter panel in good condition for a 1963 four-door nova. My car is currently in a very slow and long process of being restored and she needs a replacement quarter panel very badly as the one she’s got on there now cannot be saved. It has too much damage and rust. I’m located in Southern California but would be willing to pay shipping within reason along with paying for a quarter panel if I can find a good one that’s not in my area. Please hit me up if you have one or know anyone who does. You can contact me directly if you don’t want to do it to the form here at [email protected]

Thanks!

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have what's left of a 4 door 64 nova. The right quarter panel is in good shape. It is solid but has some dings and some bubbling along the lower edge. I'm in the Tucson area.
That lower edge is already the biggest problem on mine, but mine’s rotted right through. Someone else PMed me with a good lead on some panels as well in Washington, so let me follow through on that first, and if it doesn’t pan out, I may hit you up. Thank you so much for your reply!

· Super Moderator
7,809 Posts
It’s really not. The entire panel is dented in, the top seam is busted from the body, and there’s bad rot all along the bottom curve around the door opening. The panel is toast. And an expert body man confirmed that after looking at it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well, I don't know about yours but the one that Phil just posted is,lol.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, I don't know about yours but the one that Phil just posted is,lol.
Ah, possibly. But it’s also in Tuscon and I’m in Long Beach CA and he can’t cut it out for me and with my work schedule it’s not doable for me to drive 12 hours round trip plus the time to cut it and pull it from the car. I have a lead from a PM sent that may pan out better.

· Super Moderator
7,809 Posts
Ah, possibly. But it’s also in Tuscon and I’m in Long Beach CA and he can’t cut it out for me and with my work schedule it’s not doable for me to drive 12 hours round trip plus the time to cut it and pull it from the car. I have a lead from a PM sent that may pan out better.
Understood, good luck hope it works out.(y)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts