Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
a few shots of the tools My benefactor sold me for 1600.00...

The Dorman boxes are full of stuff, the steel shelving is just niffty, the 4'X8' 3/8 plate steel table with 2"x4"X.120 wall legs is over 1000lbs ti took 5 good men to just push it around... My for 3600 35hp tractor grunted when I picked up the table with a gin pole.....

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
the brake, roller, sheer is a 42" air over pneumatic, the Miller 300 tig boasts 375 amp capacity, with 50 leads, 25' power cable. water cooler, and thumb wheel adjustment... with 5 new extra torch heads.., the lathe is a 1940's craftsman 24" bed with 6.5 swing... in perfect order....

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
the owner type large bottle cutting torch came with 3 torch heads, small, medium, and large.... the Compressor is a 3 cylinder, 2 stage 175 psi 80 gal. unit... plus numerous other things....

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i guess yer sweetie'll know where yer at all the time now ;)

IN THE SHOP !!! :D

thats very true John...... If I can ever stop having to go to funerals!:confused: 2 in the last 30 days... both tragic car wrecks... you know...

ya know? the brake and tig I am really excited about.... the brake is a finger type, so I can build a box real easy.... going to be just like cutting out a card board box!:p

I still have to get the 200 amp service installed so I can power up these mighty mights..

G

·
i had a breaker box in my shop that was handled by the main on my house... too small but the correct power. i talked to Philip a few times to get it straight what i needed and then bought the supplies... took a few pictures, sent 'em e mail and he told me exactly what i needed to do... Wha-La !!! i have 2) 220 outlets, a dedicated 220 line for my compressor, circuts for outlets, for lighting... i dig it ;)

there's nuthin' as great as havin' MORE POWER !!! ar ar ar (my Tim Allen impression ;) )

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we NEED MORE POWER!!! :thumbsup:

I have all the stuff to install the Meter loop. 60' of 00 gage THHN service wire.... a 10 ft. 2" rigid conduit, meter can, 200 amp service panel, 200 breaker, 50 breaker(tig), 30 amp breaker(compressor) and 12 20 amp breakers.... now all I need is the time!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice score for sure:thumbsup::thumbsup:

David: "Hey John whats that smoke coming from that gray box"

John: "Dave just ignore it it will stop when the compressor shuts off I did some rewiring"

John: it only does it when the light are on:p:p:p.. It never does it when I not here...:clonk:

G

·
HEY !!!! :eek:

C'Mon, it's not THAT bad !!! i only burnt down HALF the geeeeerage :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

you'se guys're KILLIN' me !!! :eek: ;) :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.