Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont like the new radios in a classic car, but i like totravel with music, so I modified my original AM radio and now have 4 hi fi outputs and bluetooth and the original AM radio still working

·
Registered
9 Posts
How did you do that? I love the looks of my original radio and really would like to keep it. I need a speaker now, but it's not easy to find a replacement that fits the dash. One thing for certain...there's lots of space under the dash to work on it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How did you do that? I love the looks of my original radio and really would like to keep it. I need a speaker now, but it's not easy to find a replacement that fits the dash. One thing for certain...there's lots of space under the dash to work on it.
I have a small ( really very small) business in Argentina, I make LEDs tail light KITs, dashboards and radio modifications.
If you know about electronics is easy, I make my owns amplifier, a bluetooth audio receiver, a stereo volume control and a small switch, nothing more

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's quite a talent you have. If you were in the US you could make a lot of money doing that kind of conversion on older US cars. I would be your first customer...lol.
I sold some kits tail lights to USA novas, included sequential tail lights, and some people ask me about te radios, the problem is shipment cost, about $150 in total

1 - 6 of 6 Posts