Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

My 72 project

17K views 60 replies 5 participants last post by  marcus8171 
#1 · (Edited)
I just wanted to start sharing some pictures of our 72 nova project. It was my wifes grandfather who bought it new in 72. It sat for 13 years under a tarp,moisture took its toll on the sheet metal. The only original metal is the roof and inner structure. Please bear with me as me and computers dont get along.

#10 ·
i have similar project. great aunt bought new and i bought in 1980. just coming off of complete rotiserie restoration. 6.2 vvt L92 vortec/4l60e, 4 wheel disc, dakota digital, tci subframe etc. I have flipped a few restored cars and always had an extra job. but now I get to do one as i always wanted. I know how much work u got in it. looks good!! i havent seen side marker lights filled in before. nice idea.

#18 ·
Thanks John and Louis. John I did modify the tunnel, and the shifter is sitting center. Im just not quiet satisfied with the way it is. So like a fabricator told me if its metal, it can be fixed. So I'll work on it some more.
My brother has helped on this project alot,we are going to make a center console for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.