Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Just wanted to share the rest of the pictures I have. I will try to update this as progress is made. Brent, I went with PSI for a stand alone harness, and they reflashed the ECM. Im gonna run a cam that chevy high performance used. I hope its able to run with the cam untill I can get it to a dyno.

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey marcus looks great. nothing better that a beautiful straight black paint job. cant wait to see it assembled. I'm using stock cam. with headers and cat delete figure 410-420 hp so im gonna see how mileage is and hope to get lots and lots of miles out of this bone stock motor. pulled out with 40k on it so im hoping for a super dependable driver. Also it has vvt and i have not read too much about tuning these things. anyone get a tune on a vvt motor to give a few more HP.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Thanks Brent . I hear the ls motors get good mileage out of them. You should be able to get plenty of miles out of it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Just wanted to give a quick update.This past week I was able to get the front subframe and rear axle back underneath the car. I will try to post a couple pictures.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Just wanted to give a quick update. Got the nova back from the paint shop. I decided to move the engine back toward the firewall, I had to make room for the trans.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.