Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
I believe the wheels are Billet specialties,street lite.If they are not then they look just like em (I have a set sitting here that I received as a Christmas present).Now I know what they will look like when I get around to putting them on my 3rd gen :thumbsup:.
I'm curious though what the backspace is for the rear wheel and what size et street tire you are running?
I like everything you have done with the car,the color combination is perfect and the dash is very nice,well done.2 thumbs up.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
I believe the wheels are Billet specialties,street lite.If they are not then they look just like em (I have a set sitting here that I received as a Christmas present).Now I know what they will look like when I get around to putting them on my 3rd gen :thumbsup:.
I'm curious though what the backspace is for the rear wheel and what size et street tire you are running?
I like everything you have done with the car,the color combination is perfect and the dash is very nice,well done.2 thumbs up.

Santa was good to you this year!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Yes they are the BS Street lite wheels. I can't remember the back spacing on the wheels but i know the rear tire is a 255/?/15 Micky Thompson Drag radial

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.