Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I bought a 1976 nova I just found out it is a Nova SS they had the regular Nova grill in it I bought a Nova SS grill but it wont bolt up to the regular nova grill brackets. Do I need to get the SS grill brackets? Also do you know where I can find some? Thanks Mike

·
Registered
938 Posts
Did you get the correct grille for your year of Nova? I don't know much about the 4th gen (75+) Novas, but on the 3rd Gen (68-74) the grille is physically the same between a standard and an SS. The difference is cosmetic only (Blacked out).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i got the regular grill that they put on it but the car is a ss not reg nova so i went out and found a 1976 ss grill and it bolts up diferant then the regular so i will need the 76 ss grill brackets thanks..

·
Registered
4 Posts
i know a good bit about 4th gens having one myself i know there was a post on steves nova forum about this and i think they said u do need the brackets.

·
Premium Member
17,540 Posts
Welcome to the site and thank you for not bold cap texting. I don't think any of us are deaf here, at least not yet.

Big dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.