Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering how often you Drive you Rides..I only drive mine on the weekends when i can..only if the weather is good..and im also working on restoring some cars for my sons..Thank-you for reading my Thread, and will be waiting for your responce.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Mine when done will be drove as often as possible but I dont think I would call it a daily driver....So I selected in parts but weekend driver

Cool Poll...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Should have a catagory when the weater is nice, no rain, no snow ,no salt :D . I put weekend only, but if there is a nice weekday no chance of rain im there!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Way back in the 80’s (high school days), my daily was a 69 GTO. I still miss that car. Since then I have had a convertible Corvair Corsa, 59 Apache (327, and th400 swapped out of a 67 Impala), and 66 Datsun roadster. All got used rain or shine

Now I have a rusty 65 Nova 2 door post. It will stay in the garage, and slowly be improved. I might take it out once a month of so in the Fall/Winter, and weekends only in the spring and summer. It is truly a fair weather car, as it should be ever squirreler then the Apache was in the rain (I have no desire to find out).

The Nova – Borg Warner t10, SBC 350 w/large journal 327 crank, bored .040 over, mildly ported Eldbrock pri preformer heads, and an isky 520 roller = side ways in da rain.

·
Registered
938 Posts
I picked in pieces and only weekends. I have to say when its done I will only drive it when the weather is nice. I don't call chance of showers bad weather. Also I will not be taking it on jobs since when I drive to a job I normally rack up 1500 miles over 2 weeks. Since I'm on the road traveling for my job around 75% of the year that takes away 9 months of driving the car. Bad weather will take away another of the remaining 3 months easily. Then the need for a truck will take some more time out of the last two months. Then take another 2 weeks out of that for time sent adding additional performance parts to the car. So I might get 30 various days throughout the year to drive it by the end of it all.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I drive my Nova everyday. It's my daily driver right now.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Mine is still in parts, but will be driven when ever the weather permits. I won't drive it to work because of the deer on the road at 4:00am, and the idiots at work that don't know how to park. Its not painted yet, and probably won't be this year, but I don't want door dings up and down the side. I have an attitude problem with people that don't respect others property.:mad:

Don

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.