Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,,i ran a 66 Chevy II SS on the streets of Biloxi ,Mississippi from 79-81 until it was destoy'ed in a street racing mishap on march 20,1981 on the OCEAN SPRINGS Bridge...i drove the car in my high school years until that dreadful nite..(whats the ol' saying ?young & dumb.)..i was 17 at the time and was leaving a popular cruise spot when i come across a slower car .!!!(about 50mph slower:noway: .!!!)..being young and :beers: .....i should have known better than be behind the wheel of a 400 horse 350-4 speed light weight race/street car.. the car was tow'ed back to the my folks house where it was parted out..the car was maroon in color the floors and roof were buckled due to wreck..we pulled the engine and sold it..the body was sold to a guy in Gulfport,Mississippi that was going to turn it into a drag car,,the car was sold with a white front clip(we bought a parts car)for subframe,front fenders,hood...thanks for any info ..Mitch Pullen

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.