Chevrolet Novas Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a 62 with a 6 cyl Factory Air and a 3rd row seat that For Sale The over all car is nice. outside is about a 7 (was some rust on the roof and a dent in the door). The interior is a good 8.5 (could use new carpet) I think she is asking to much and I told her that If anybody is interested PM me for more info. She lives in my neighbor hood and the car has been parked for about 10 years with a cover on it and I think she said it was in the garage. I never saw the car untill this week and I have pasted there house every day for 8 years
Johnny the last two pics are for you !!

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
com'on Johnny, you know you want it :yes:. You can see your self now, driving that wagon through the desert :yes:

S

·
0 Posts
sp what's the asking price Mark ?

and as far as buildin' any more ChevyII's... well SURE !!! i already have a collection of parts building up for a Gasser project. but i would like ta grab that Chandler before it gets gone ;)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
That would still be too much money for a wagon. even if it was in alotta better condition that is still too much money for a wagon. That car is worth maybe $5000 and that would only be for someone who REALLY wanted a wagon.

A wagon Gasser project would be cool ! Plenty of room for an altered rear axle !!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts