Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Today, the only reason I still have my Nova is that after I had mine for a couple of years (starting at age 17), I told myself that I didn't want to look back in future years and regret an impulsive action in my earlier ones.

I'm glad every day that I kept it. Some days more glad than others, but still happy with that decision overall. :beers:

·
Registered
98 Posts
I sure hope he comes to his sences before someone comes up with the money. Beautiful car. A lot of time, effort, and money will be down the drain for a ricer. Even if it is a wrx.

Don

·
Registered
128 Posts
Get that boy online here and let us knock some sense in to him!!!!!!!

The WRX value will go down, down, down until it is worthless. The Nova will go in the opposite direction! It's like money in the bank.

Randy (I meant talk, not knock!!):D

·
Registered
51 Posts
It might be a sad day for JJ but when it sells it is going to be a big time happy day for the new owner. We all know how much fun we have with our Novas. JJ wants something else. Women have been telling me that for years so I know the feeling very well.:clonk:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Well I cant say I have never Sold a Nova(not to buy a Ricer),so we have to do what we want.There will alway's be another one.Might cost more,but they will be there.
Joe

·
Registered
43 Posts
SS 396 is correct. I have also made similar mistakes. But, you learn from them. If, he does get what he is asking then I would have to say the boy did good. Sometimes, just doing what you want feels good. I got rid of my first car because there was no parking at Mom's house. I am keeping an eye out for a replacement but they ain't cheap, that's for sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts