Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm brand new here so hope I'm doing this right. Aquired a 70 few months back and it's up. It's a 307 ( going to be swapping eng and adding a muncie) factory bucket seat car but in gold. No one has seat covers currently in stock nor do they know when. Headliner is perfect door panels usable but it's still Gold. Kind of limited on exterior colors. Is it a major undertaking to do a complete change..black is maybe more available ut was thinking what about red. Is the 69 easily swapped to the 70? Black exterior at that point.. thanks in advance on any advice on this
Font Brick Rectangle Asphalt Art

Font Technology Screenshot Number Darkness

Font Screenshot Terrestrial plant Magenta Multimedia

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have an original '69 with bench seats. When I reupholstered the front seats I wanted to match the original pattern. There were many companies who offered numerous patterns but none of them matched mine. I finally contacted the original manufacturer of the material SMS who sold me new of the shelf (NOS) fabric. Here is the last set of contact information I have for them. 503-263-3535 [email protected] SMS Auto Fabrics 350 South Redwood Street, Canby, OR 97013. My purchase was way before Covid.

You can see pictures of my before and after bench seat at: 69Nova350 Restoration Project along with many other pics from the restoration. I hope this is helpful. 69NOVA350
Very nice, the car is beautiful. I really like the seats from fabric to get what it came with. Nice. I just got on the waiting list from Classic Industries for the full set of buckets and rear seat upholstery. Who knows when itll be sent but its pending. I guess theres plenty to do before then. Never thought Id have 2 gold cars with gold interiors.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts