Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,thought I'd introduce myself.My name is Bill and I live in Ottawa,Canada.Bought my first Nova 3 Years ago_Off of Ebay.It's A 1970 L78,m21,3:55.Buckets,tilt wheel,factory guages and am-8track.My only complaint is Novas don't get the respect they deserve!They are great! I'll post pics later.I'm looking for info on a front spoiler being offered in the classifieds.I know it is not stock but sure looks good!I'm curious about the quality,installation and fit.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks.Bill.

·
Registered
127 Posts
If this is the style your talking about it fits very well and is very well made I bought one of the first one he made. There are two other Novas in the local area with them also. One of the owners at Steves Nova Site had one on a Blown Hemi powered Pro Mod stle car. He claimed it picked up a couple MPH with it. It went almost 200MPH with it on the the car.

·
Premium Member
17,540 Posts
I believe there were three different air dams made depending upon equipment needs. Biggest was the A/C equipped BBC cars and was soon broken off by parking stops and curbs; then the SBC A/C cars had a slightly shorter version which would clear curbs but got ripped off on dips in driveways and other steep grades, followed by the decorative style illustrated above which was a cosmetic version used on the SS Nova.

Big Dave

·
Registered
120 Posts
If this is the style your talking about it fits very well and is very well made I bought one of the first one he made. There are two other Novas in the local area with them also. One of the owners at Steves Nova Site had one on a Blown Hemi powered Pro Mod stle car. He claimed it picked up a couple MPH with it. It went almost 200MPH with it on the the car.
i want to buy this chin spoiler were do i find it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.