Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And so far, its been very interesting. I didn't realize how popular the Nova is. When I was 18, I had a 68 230-6-Powerglide-BenchSeat that was Island teal and I loved that car. I didn't keep it, as it was rear ended by someone who reaching for a beer bottle and not watching for red tail lights. I will find another one to relive my love for that little car and it will get the time and parts I couldn't afford 40 years ago. So nice to see the new site (y)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 1970 Nova that needs work. Lots of work. It shows as a SS with 350 on the side emblem but it has a 6 cylinder so I doubt if it is a true one. It belongs to my wife’s cousin whose husband passed and doesn’t need it anymore.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Sculby, but I am about to pick up a similar car this Saturday : ) It's a 1970 Nova, came with a 307, auto, blue interior. Its Fathom Blue, with the Dk blue vinyl top. Its coming home on a rollback, as the sub frame is off the car. I have a little trailer to scoop up the parts. I can't wait to start the build. I had one when I was 18, some 40 years ago, and I never forgot how much that Granny Nova (Island Turquoise, 230-6, PowerGlide, VinylMat) meant to me. I have been looking at the FB Marketplace since late January and I finally found a car. You should have no problem with finding a home for your Nova, as they are so in demand. It's like a field day for Nova's. I looked at a 1970 that was ROUGH, no VIN (was smooth from sitting in the weather for so long) and the seller wanted $2500 for it. This car looked like it had been parked next to the Titanic and he still wanted some cash for it. So glad that part of the hunt is over. Such a sweet, simple car that has tons of potential. I am in love again ......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts