Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm using my fathers puter. I'm a 19 yr old girl and I don't know much about
cars. I need some help finding a Xmas present for him. He told me that he wanted either a metric adjustable end wrench or a new set of muffler bearings for his old Nova. I don't think he was serious about what he wanted, do you guys have any ideas?? They would sure help as I'm a dancer and don't have much time. Thanks alot

Brie

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
sprinter00 said:
I'm using my fathers puter. I'm a 19 yr old girl and I don't know much about
cars. I need some help finding a Xmas present for him. He told me that he wanted either a metric adjustable end wrench or a new set of muffler bearings for his old Nova. I don't think he was serious about what he wanted, do you guys have any ideas?? They would sure help as I'm a dancer and don't have much time. Thanks alot

Brie
Well Brie your Dad wasnt serious cause neither one of his suggestions exist. I suspect he was joking. :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I thought he was kidding. Do you have any ideas what I should get him? Like I said he has an old Nova he's been working on since I was very young. It's a pretty yellow color and kind of shakes when its running.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
the car sounds cool...how about you get him some car movies...pretty much any gearhead would love to own any of the following;

Bullit
American Graffiti
Two lane blacktop
Gumball rally
Vanishing Point
Hot Rod
California Kid

Any one of these would be a great gift if he doesnt own it already

I will post more movie titles as they come to me

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
More Movie Titles

Fast Company
More American Graffiti
Heart Like a Wheel
Dazed and Confused
Blues Brothers
Mad Max

·
Registered
40 Posts
How could Hollywood Knights and the original Gone in 60 seconds be left off?

For other real neat gift ideas try looking at www.genuinehotrod.com . I could easily spend $10,000 in their catalog. Small block Chevy Christmas tree ornaments, check. Shifter handle for the toilet flush, check. Reproduction gas pumps, 2 please.

It's a great catalog, I recommend looking there.
Lewis

1 - 9 of 9 Posts