Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, This is my first post on here, so here it goes. I've had novas (many of 'em) since I can remember, and in the mid to late 80's novas were a dime a dozen, but not anymore, at least in the central ohio area. I wish I could get back just the ones I junked, That way I could have enough parts to finish the one I'm building now. It seems more and more people are wanting novas now, so prices are begining to skyrocket, so if your sitting on any,even if you consider them junk, don't crush 'em like I did in 88 ( 14 went to the junk) so remember: " one man's trash is another mans treasure" Even though you can buy most every part new,many people ( like me) dont have handfulls of money to throw at a project and have to put 'em together the old fashioned way. Just food for thought I guess. Let me know about the ones you've junked that would now be good projects.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Back when i had a 74 Nova we stripped and junked a 73 SS hatchback with 4 speed and a 73 2dr plain jane with 350 and auto.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I said this on another thread somewhere, but I sold a 70 Dodge Charger back in 1990 for $250 because I really needed the money. It was beautiful, complete except the motor wasn't hooked up. And the body was perfect. I kicked myself everyday from then on til I replaced it with a rotted out shell I would've junked years ago for $250. Ah, how times change!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts