Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey thanks for putting up such an imformative site for us Nova bubbas. I just registered and am looking forward to hear some good advice and all. My Nova is a 72, got her in january with most of what is on it already done. Poor guy just needed some cash, I felt bad but I couldt pass up this deal! Lets see, 3555ci, ported stock heads with roller rockers. Comp cam, not sure of the specs though cause he didnt know either but its pretty rough. Edelbrock air gap intake with a holley 750DP on top built by SMI in Huntington Beach, cheep headers running through a coupla 40 series of course! the rear was a steal, forged axles, eaton posi, and 4.10:1 gears. I recently put a 700R4 with a shift kit and mild stall in it to help with california roads and traffic. I got a long way to go from here but its a work in progress. I also have a new mustang Gt with alot of parts I put on it but we wont talk about fords here I hope, haha.

G

·
Welcome to ya :)

Sean Murphy did my carb too... he does a good job ;)

glad ya joined us, look forward to talkin' with ya :thumbsup:

JR

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah he they build 'em good! Im still learning out to tune it though! haha, but it's running great now!:)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I got it idling great, but running a bit rich. I just need to get in there and mess with it a bit. I think a 750 is a little bit for my 355 but its what I got.:cool:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome Jesse

1 - 13 of 13 Posts