Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Mark,
Looks Good.Same set up I had on my 71.10 inch Tread width,mine were on 8 inch Drag lites.Snug but no rubbing.
Joe

·
Registered
490 Posts
Mark,
I had those once and I had McCreary DOT's.
What Backspace is on your 7's?This is Joe,I bought the Coverter and Headers from you.I have ran 10 inch tires on 8 inch wheels on Many 68-72 Nova's.They are Tight.
Joe

·
Registered
490 Posts
Mark,
That is what I use 5.5 Back Space.I dont move the Shocks in unless I am going Wider.What are your Tires close to on the Inside?I had to do some Minor work.Biggest Problem was the 3" Tail Pipes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
SS 396 said:
Mark,
That is what I use 5.5 Back Space.I dont move the Shocks in unless I am going Wider.What are your Tires close to on the Inside?I had to do some Minor work.Biggest Problem was the 3" Tail Pipes.
Joe,
Any problem with the draglites and 5-1/2 spacing. Just ordered Hoosiers new DOT drag radial in a 275/60-15 and they are in. I am running 15 x 8 x 5-1/2 BS on my '72. Also have 4-1/2 BS if needed, but I think I would rub the outside.
Tom

·
Registered
2 Posts
So you guys have fit a 15x8 with a 275/60/15 with 5.5 back spacing with no rubbing??? I want to run the widest tire I can, but I dont want to buy somthing that doesn't fit. I've heard 275/60/15 on 15x7 with 4.5 b/s fits.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.